Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chocolate Chip Caramel S'more Cups





I've been waiting for my sis to come down as I'm having trouble learning how to post pics with comments under them. Anyways looks like it gonna be awhile before I see her so decided to try again. I made these for a ladies get-together which I did not get to attend. Got sick instead so they went to the freezer waiting for a special moment. I guess that moment came today as its Pastor appreciation month and Pastor/sister came by to check on me. I sent her home with a dozen (minus one) for a happy. btw, she ate the one...
As I did a preview of the post, I see that the pics are not in order....Sorry will try again on another post.
Recipe is courtesy of Bettycrocker.com

1 lg. pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg
24 Rolo candies
72 mini marshmallows (about 3/4 cup)
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.

2. Make cookie dough as directed on package, using butter and egg. Shape dough into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place 1 ball in each muffin cup.

3. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven firmly press 1 Rolo candy into center of each cookie until flush with cookie top. Top each with 3 marshmallows. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until marshmallow are puffed. Cool 10 minutes, loosen edges of cookie with small metal spatula and remove to cooking racks. Cool completely.

4. Place chocolate chips in small resealable freezer ziplock bag. Microwave on high about 1 minute or until softened. Gently squeeze bag until chocolate is smooth, cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over marshmallow. Let stand until hardened about 10 minutes.

Makes: 2 dozen

Note: These freeze very well

1 comment:

  1. 'Bout time you updated. These look sooo wonderful! I want some right now. We'll have to make them when/if I ever get there again.

    ReplyDelete