Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baking for Joy


Hi and Welcome to my brand new blog started today, Saturday, March 20, 2010. I named it MoysJoy because my nick name is Moy and the Joy of the Lord is my strength. I decided this would be a good place to write a journal of my days, good and bad, happy and sad. BUT mostly, to show that the joy that Father God gives me keeps me going thru the days and nights of being alone for the first time in my life. I try to stay busy doing for others for this is what brings joy to my heart.
Today I was busy baking for my church fund raiser. We have a monthly meal after the service to raise funds for our Music Ministry. Its lots of fun and a great way to join in, be around people of like faith. I wanted to make something different so here's what I ended up with. Texas Sheet Cake and Old Fashion Jello Poke Cake. Hopefully I can navigate thru this and post pics.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it sis..having a little trouble w/adding pics and posting under them...maybe you can lead me throught it one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i can try. it's a pain for me too. so, don't feel bad about not knowing too much. after all, we come from the "pre-'puter" days, waay back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

    ReplyDelete